Posted: 30 March, 2021 Job Reference ID: 6787126 Location: Etobicoke
positions: Landscape Foreman job type: full time,permanent
About the Company:
Our client is well-established property maintenance company that services small and large residential and commercial properties throughout the GTA. With a combined experience of over 20 years, they have built a reputation for building strong relationships with their clients, completing projects on time and providing excellent customer satisfaction. They offer a wide range of services that include but are not limited to snow plowing, landscaping, line painting, paving and interlocking.
They are seeking a Landscape Construction Foreman – Maintenance to join their team.
- Manage and supervise a crew
- Coordinate and schedule the day to day work activities
- Installation of hardscape features such as concrete, unit pavers, interlocking, retaining walls and fencing, etc.
- Installation of softscape features such as planting, sod and seed
- Read and understand landscape plans
- Follow directions well and help delegate responsibilities on-site
- Minimum 3 years experience in residential and commercial landscaping
- Must have a good working knowledge of landscape construction materials and techniques; including natural stone, precast stone, retaining walls, grading, sodding, planting, etc.
- Ability to work with various hand/power tools, small engine equipment, heavy equipment and materials
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, structural drawings and specifications
- Valid Driver’s License and a Clean Driver’s Abstract
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.