Posted: 23 November, 2019 Job Reference ID: 7554973 Location: Waterdown
Our client is a successful family-oriented landscaping company that has been operating for over 25 years. They have developed a strong reputation for providing their customers with the finest services in landscape maintenance, design/build construction, snow/ice management, and turf/irrigation. They continued to grow at a rapid rate, and have been recognized for their award winning landscapes.
They are seeking a Landscape Construction Foreman to join their team.
– Complete and oversee custom high-end residential and commercial projects within budgeted time
– Ability to work with stone, concrete, paving and wall systems
– Coach, develop and train staff as required; ensure health and safety policies are being followed
– Responsible for company equipment, material and vehicles at all times
– 5+ years related experience in landscape construction
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
– Excellent time management and communication skills
– Strong knowledge of various trees, plants, weeds, insects and plant disorders
– Valid driver’s license
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.