Posted: 2 July, 2015 Job Reference ID: 3472020 Location: Toronto
positions: Estimator job type: full time
Our client is an established company that has been successfully operating for over 10 years. With a solid and long-term customer base within the GTA, they have built a reputation for quality, dependable and professional service making them one of the top landscaping employers in Toronto.
They are currently seeking a Landscape Estimator to join their team.
– Complete quantity takeoffs, costing, pricing, and tender preparation
– Attend field visits and pre-tender meetings
– Assist in negotiating with Engineering Consultants
– Conduct research of materials and pricing, and collect relevant data and information for quotes
– Work closely with general contractors, sub-contractors, and suppliers
– Identify new market opportunities
– 3-5 years of related experience estimating Landscape Construction, Grounds Maintenance, and Municipal projects
– University Degree or College Diploma
– Experience estimating concrete, interlock and exterior construction is an asset
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
– Strong time management, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
– Strong attention to detail with good analytical, math and computer skills
– Valid driver’s license
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.