Posted: 13 June, 2018 Job Reference ID: 3464935 Location: Holland Landing
positions: Foreman job type: full time
Our client is a reputable leader in the landscape design, installation and maintenance firm across the GTA. For over 20 years, they have serviced the residential and commercial customers all year round with projects including hardscaping softscaping, grading, retaining walls, planting, sodding and winter maintenance operations.
They are seeking a Landscape Foreman to join their team.
– Lead a team up to 5 workers
– Ensure all projects are done on time and on budget
– Handle landscape construction and horticultural tasks
– Concrete forming and finishing
– Read, understand and follow landscape plans
– Effective planning, scheduling, productivity, costing, time management and record keeping
– Other duties assigned
– 3-5 years of landscaping maintenance experience
– Demonstrated ability to read and interpret landscape drawings and plans
– Experience with carpentry for the completion of concrete forms, fences, decks, pergolas, arbors, etc.
– Strong knowledge of plants and shrubs, maintenance/pruning of plants and shrubs and fertilization of lawns
– Valid Driver’s License and own transportation (DZ/AZ License with previous truck/trailer experience is an asset)
Other companies may title this position:
Site Foreman, Landscaping Supervisor, Landscaping Construction Foreman, Project Foreman, Construction Foreman and Skilled Labourer.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.