Posted: 5 January, 2015 Job Reference ID: 6580693 Location: Toronto
positions: Foreman job type: full time
Our client is an established landscaping company that has been successfully operating for over 20 years. With a solid and long-term customer base within the GTA, they have built a reputation for quality, dependable and professional service making them one of the top landscaping employers in Toronto.
They are seeking a Landscape Foreman to join their team.
– Complete landscaping of commercial and residential properties
– Operate various tools and equipment used to complete landscaping projects including: stone masonry, brick laying, concrete blocks, foundation walls, concrete forming and finishing
– Load and unload materials, tools and equipment required to complete projects
– Coordinate with team of workers to complete desired projects
– 5+ years related experience
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
– Strong time management, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
– Ability to work outdoors under diverse weather conditions
– Valid driver’s license
– Oral and written communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.