Posted: 20 September, 2016 Job Reference ID: 5380814 Location: Toronto
positions: Foreman job type: full time
Operating for over 35 years, our client is a commercial landscaping company offering full services to various institutions and corporations across the Greater Toronto Area. They provide a complete spectrum of a client’s landscaping needs from design and installation through to year round property maintenance and service. Their landscaping success has won numerous city and provincial awards for their unique designs and exceptional services.
They are seeking a Landscape Foreman to join their team.
– Organize daily/weekly plans for crew, oversee and execute landscape project work
– Lead and supervise employees to ensure they are working efficiently and meeting project timelines
– Ensure employees are safely operating equipment/machinery as well as adhering to Health and Safety regulations on the job site
– Assist with making bids for potential jobs and formulating price quotes
– Schedule contractors and materials to be delivered for various jobs
– Coach and teach landscaping techniques to labourers
– Maintain a strong work ethic that represents the company in a positive manner
– 3+ years of experience in the Landscaping industry at a Management level
– Previous snow plowing and snow removal experience required
– Valid Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.