Posted: 4 July, 2017 Job Reference ID: 7733825 Location: Toronto
positions: Foreman job type: full time
We have a very reputable client who is currently looking for a Landscape Foreman to join their team! The company is a growing landscape and snow removal business that offers their services to residential and commercial customers all year round. They are best known for their experience, knowledge, and dedication that has provided their loyal customers the highest level of service at an affordable rate.
If you are looking for stability in your career, this opportunity is a great fit for you!
– Lead a team up to 5 workers
– Ensure all projects are done on time and on budget
– Lawn maintenance of estate properties
– Cut and trim grass, disposal of debris, fertilize grass, prune plants and shrubs
– Operate zero turn mowers, line trimmers and blower
– Other duties assigned
– 3-5 years of landscaping maintenance experience
– Experience in maintenance in estate properties
– Strong leadership and problem solving skills
– Able to work in diverse weather conditions
– Strong knowledge of plants and shrubs, maintenance/pruning of plants and shrubs, and fertilization of lawns
– Valid G Class Driver’s License and own transportation
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.