Posted: 14 April, 2021 Job Reference ID: 9592846 Location: North York
positions: Labourer,Landscaper job type: full time,permanent compensation: $18.00-$25.00/hour
$18.00 – $25.00/hour
About the Company:
Our client is a proud Canadian owned Landscaping company specializing in concrete, natural stone and brick work. With decades of experience in the industry they are highly regarded as being at the top of their game, with quality and excellence of workmanship being the key foundations to their business.
They are currently seeking a dedicated labourer to join their award-winning landscaping team.
- Perform concrete work; curbs, sidewalk, decorative walls/secondary pours
- Interlock Installation; large project installs, precast walls
- Natural stone; Vertical and horizontal surfaces. Dry and wet laid applications
- Clean or prepare constructions sites to eliminate possible hazards
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, or adjustment of machinery, equipment, or materials
- Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools needed and distribute them to the appropriate locations
- Measure, mark, or record openings or distances to layout areas where construction work will be performed
- Dig ditches or trenches, back fill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels and other tools
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a general labourer
- Ability to lift and carry heavy materials
- Ability to work a physically demanding role
- Effective communication skills
- Team player with a client focus
- Valid drivers license with clean driving abstract
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.