Posted: 22 February, 2021 Job Reference ID: 9186325 Location: Toronto
positions: Landscape Foreman job type: full time,permanent compensation: $23.00 - $35.00/hour
$23.00 – $35.00/hour
About the Company:
Our client is a reputable leader in the landscape design, installation and maintenance firm across the GTA. For over 20 years, they have serviced the residential and commercial customers all year round with projects including hardscaping, softscaping, pool construction, grading, retaining walls, planting, sodding and winter maintenance operations.
They are seeking an Landscaper to join their team.
- Assist with advanced Landscape Construction tasks
- Perform Interlock installation and masonry
- Installation of hardscape features such as: concrete, unit pavers, retaining walls and fencing
- Installation of softscape features such as: planting, sod and seed
- Concrete forming and finishing
- Read and understand landscape plans
- Follow directions well and help delegate responsibilities on-site
- Minimum of 1 year landscape construction experience
- Ability to work with various hand/power tools, small engine equipment, heavy equipment, and materials
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, structural drawings and specifications
- Valid Driver’s License and a Clean Driver’s Abstract
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.