Posted: 13 June, 2018 Job Reference ID: 3654951 Location: Holland Landing
positions: Landscaper job type: full time
Our client is a reputable leader in the landscape design, installation and maintenance firm across the GTA. For over 20 years, they have serviced the residential and commercial customers all year round with projects including hardscaping softscaping, grading, retaining walls, planting, sodding and winter maintenance operations.
They are seeking a Landscaper to join their team.
– Assist with advance Landscape Construction and horticultural tasks
– Perform interlock installation and masonry
– Concrete forming and finishing
– Read and understand landscape plans
– Follow directions well and help delegate responsibilities on-site
– Minimum of 1 year landscape construction experience
– Ability to work with various hand/power tools, small engine equipment, heavy equipment and materials
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints, structural drawings and specifications
– Valid Driver’s License with a Clean Driver’s Abstract
Other companies may title this position:
Landscape Labourer, Landscape Worker, Skilled Labourer, Interlock Installer, Construction Labourer, Landscape Installer.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.