Posted: 10 May, 2018 Job Reference ID: 7038294 Location: Scarborough
positions: Landscaper job type: full time
Our client is a distinctive landscape design company. They have been operating for over 20 years, specializing in landscaping and offering full services including consulting, design, installation and maintenance across the Greater Toronto Area. They are the go-to for all landscaping needs from design and installation through to year-round property maintenance and service.
They are seeking a Landscaper to join their team.
– Maintenance, grass cutting, edging and trimming, manual weeding, etc.
– Ability to work in diverse weather conditions
– Safely operate equipment/machinery as well as adhering to Health and Safety regulations on the job site
– Maintain a strong work ethic that represents the company in a positive manner
– 1+ years of experience in the Landscaping industry
– Valid Driver’s License and a Clean Driver’s Abstract
– Ability to work with various hand/power tools, small engine equipment, heavy equipment and materials
Other companies may title this:
Landscape Labourer, Landscape Worker, Skilled Labourer, Construction Labourer and Landscape Installer.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.