Posted: 19 May, 2019 Job Reference ID: 2595642 Location: GTA
compensation: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
Permanent / Full Time
$25.00 – $30.00 per hour
About the Company:
Our client is a growing contracting business who has become very popular to clients across Ontario. They specialize in outdoor construction in recreational parks, playgrounds, trails, commercial development, retaining walls and other recreational centers such as baseball diamonds, soccer domes and other landscape construction. They are a seeking a reliable and motivated candidate who shares the same passion and work ethic as their energetic dynamic team!
They are seeking a Landscaper / Softscape Installer!
– Install hardscape features such as: concrete, unit pavers, retaining walls and fences
– Install softscape features such as: planting, sod and seed
– Operate heavy equipment such as excavator and skidsteers in a safe manner
– Work well with a team of landscapers and complete projects on time
– Other duties assigned
– 3-5 years of experience in landscape construction
– Graduate of a Landscape Technician program considered an asset
– Comply with company policies and safety procedures
– Knowledge and experience in operating power tools and equipment required for landscape construction as well as experience in operating some heavy equipment
– Knowledge of excavation and aggregate preparation techniques
– Demonstrated experience with site layout and grade controls
– Strong communication skills and able to communicate effectively with other team members
– Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving abstract
– Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.