Posted: 28 May, 2019 Job Reference ID: 1537495 Location: Toronto
Permanent / Full Time
About the Company:
Our client is a Toronto based landscaping company servicing residential and commercial properties. With an excellent team of designers and landscapers they produce a high-quality and budget friendly backyard escape. Using innovative technology they create a masterpiece design from conception or mid-construction while using features such as natural stone, interlock, water features, softscapes and fences. They are seeking a Landscaper who possesses the skills and experience with their team!
– Assist in preparation of job sites
– Coordinate with the workflow and ensure all work activities are carried out in a safe manner
– Operate various tools and equipment including heavy machinery, chainsaws, concrete saws, etc.
– Manage a crew of 3-4 people effectively and efficiently
– Ensure all work is completed on schedule and approved by the Supervisor/Project Manager
– Comply with all company policies and procedures
– Minimum 7 years of landscape experience
– Able to lift and carry 50lbs
– Must have a valid G Drivers License
– Ability to read and understand construction drawings
– Able to coach and train other team members
– Must have experience in both hardscape and softscape
– Must have good working knowledge in landscape construction materials and techniques including: stone, precast stone, grading, concrete , sodding, planting, etc.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.