Posted: 26 October, 2016 Job Reference ID: 8117230 Location: Toronto
positions: Carpenter,Foreman job type: full time
Our client is a large international company specializing in Solarium and Sunroom additions. Operating since 1975, they currently have 300 locations in 25 different countries. They have an expert team of design consultants and installers that take pride in building and offering quality products that are designed to outperform in all types of climates.
They are seeking a Lead Carpenter / Foreman to join their team.
– Plan daily activities necessary to implement construction
– Lead crews to accurately frame houses, erect walls, build roofs and complete interior finishes
– Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with safety codes and company standards
– Operate power tools, drills, skill saws, and aluminum flashing
– Ensure projects are being completed according to scheduled and budgets
– 4+ years related experience in carpentry
– Valid driver’s license
– Own vehicle and tools
– Ability to work outdoors, at heights, and in dusty environments
– Ability to meet project deadlines
– Excellent oral, written and communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.