Posted: 27 September, 2016 Job Reference ID: 1099647 Location: Mississauga
positions: Carpenter job type: full time
Our client is a full service general contractor in the hospitality industry. They are specialists in making hotels and resorts look and function at their best by providing simple cosmetic makeovers and upgrades through to complete renovations of guest rooms, bathrooms, lobbies and lounge areas.
They are seeking a Lead Carpenter to join their team.
– Lead crews in the completion of hotel renovation projects while the hotel is operational
– Plan daily activities necessary to implement construction activities
– Coordinate and oversee the performance of all trade contractors and labourers
– Monitor projects to ensure they are being completed according to budgets and schedules
– Adhere to and enforce policies and procedures on the job site
– 4+ years of experience in renovations
– Ability to meet project deadlines
– Strong work ethic and leadership skills
– Valid Driver’s License and vehicle
All applicants please forward their resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.