Posted: 24 April, 2013 Job Reference ID: 1548283 Location: Vaughan
positions: Carpenter job type: full time
Our client is a large construction company that specializes in the new development of residential, commercial and institutional properties. They are seeking a Lead Carpenter to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of trade carpenters and executing projects from concept to completion.
Must have requirements:
- Proven rough and finish carpentry experience
- Knowledge of all trades and sub-trades
- Ability to read blueprints
- 10+ years experience
- Ability to lead a team and motivate workers
- Ability to manage time effectively and execute projects within schedule
- Safety conscious on job site
- Strong attention to detail
Applicants please forward resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.