Posted: 14 January, 2016 Job Reference ID: 5231729 Location: Markham
positions: Carpenter job type: full time
Our client is a full service construction management and general contracting company specializing in new construction, custom design & build projects and renovations across all sectors of the construction industry. They have the expertise and experience to complete any design or renovation project desired from conceptual drawings through to the finishing details.
They are seeking a Lead Carpenter to join their team.
– Hands on rough and finish carpentry work, restoration and repair
– Lead crews to ensure specifications and schedules are followed
– Enforce safety compliance throughout job site
– Safely operate all hand and power tools to complete carpentry related projects
– 5+ years of relevant experience in carpentry with minimum of 2 years in a lead role
– Strong knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Legislation
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints
– Willingness to work flexible hours
– Truck (asset)
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.