Posted: 27 October, 2014 Job Reference ID: 7104683 Location: Toronto
positions: Carpenter job type: full time
Our client is a high-end commercial and residential renovator and custom home builder. With over 25 years of experience, this construction firm takes deep pride in their work and have continued to experience high levels of growth. This is a great company with low turnover and lots of room for growth.
They are seeking a Lead Carpenter to join their team.
– Complete on-site construction activities to ensure successful completion of residential renovation projects
– Demolition, interior framing, drywall, taping, finish carpentry, painting etc.
– Supervise the activities of field carpenters
– Manage inventory of tools, equipment, safety equipment, and vehicles
– Report to Project Manager
– 5+ years related experience
– Ability to work independently and as part of team
– Strong time management, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
– Excellent oral, written and communication skills
– Valid driver’s license
– Own truck
– Own tools
All applicants please forward resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.