Posted: 27 July, 2016 Job Reference ID: 4320266 Location: Toronto
positions: Carpenter job type: full time
Our client is a rapidly growing custom home, high end renovation company who offers an all in one solution for creating the house of your dreams. They work with their clients to ensure an accomplishment of design choices, product selections, while incorporating style and function into their high end home renovation. They offer a dedicated and comfortable construction experience leaving their clients satisfied with a finished product that stands out above the rest.
They are seeking a Lead Carpenter to join their team.
– Complete projects to a high quality standard
– Maintain professionalism and knowledge of safety & behaviour standards during projects
– Ability to read and build from drawings
– Material planning and ordering
– Perform quality control and inspections
– Planning daily activities necessary to implement construction activities
– Complete scheduled work on budget and on time
– 3+ years experience in residential carpentry preferred
– Certification in a recognized construction/carpentry program preferred
– Experience working on high-end residential homes
– Excellent work ethic and problem solving skills
– High attention to detail
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Valid Driver’s License
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.