Posted: 3 November, 2014 Job Reference ID: 7270302 Location: Vaughan
positions: Carpenter job type: full time
Our client is a trusted expert on residential renovations and custom home building servicing in Toronto and across the GTA. With over 40 years of experience, this family owned company specializes in interior and exterior renovations and building additions. This is a highly reputable company that continuously exceeds clients’ expectations and delivering quality service and products.
They are seeking a Lead Carpenter to join their team.
– Complete on-site construction activities to ensure successful completion of residential renovation projects
– Demolition, interior framing, drywall, taping, finish carpentry, painting, etc.
– Supervise the activities of a team of carpenters
– Manage inventory of tools, equipment, safety equipment, and vehicles
– Report to Project Manager
– 5+ years related experience
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Strong time management, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
– Excellent oral, written and communication skills
– Valid driver’s license
– Own truck
– Own tools
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.