Posted: 4 January, 2018 Job Reference ID: 1879005 Location: Toronto
positions: Carpenter job type: full time
Our client is a large construction and renovation company specializing in updating and rejuvenating older and historical commercial and residential spaces. Operating for more than 20 years, the company has provided their clients with an engaged and satisfying home improvement or commercial construction experience.
They are seeking a Lead Carpenter to join their team.
– Knowledge of construction materials and various trades such as demolition, framing, basic HVAC / Electrical/ Plumbing, underlayment, drywall hanging, taping and finishing, painting, flooring installation, finish carpentry (trim, case, base, shoe crown, cabinet installation), window, door and siding installation
– Quality control experience and basic knowledge of applicable building codes
– Interacts and communicates with the Client, Manager, and Subcontractors throughout the job
– 3+ years of related experience in carpentry
– Valid Driver’s License
– Ability to handle 80lbs of weight
– Excellent oral, written and communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.