Posted: 1 May, 2013 Job Reference ID: 5162883 Location: Mississauga
positions: Foreman,Installer job type: full time compensation: $25 - $35/hourly
Our client is a medium sized company that specializes in the installation and repair of commercial, industrial, municipal and residential fences and gates. Successfully operating for more than 25 years, they have set the standard in all high end fencing products including wood, chain link, ornamental iron, commercial guard rails, electrically operated gates, gate operators and interior fence partitions.
They are seeking a Lead Fence Installer/Foreman to join their fast growing team.
- Assemble, install and repair commercial fences, ornamental iron fences, chain link fences and wood privacy fences
- Operate Digger, Backhoe, Skid Steer
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Lead crew of 3-8 employees
Must have requirements:
- 3+ years related experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- $25 – $35/hourly — Based on experience
Please apply by forwarding your resume. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.