Posted: 23 September, 2021 Job Reference ID: 1474022 Location: Mississauga
positions: HVAC Technician job type: full time,permanent compensation: Offering competitive wages + company benefits
Permanent / Full Time
Competitive wages + Company benefits
Our client is a large Canadian company and has become a trusted leader in the heating, cooling and plumbing industry for residential and commercial customers. Operating for over 40 years, they have provided excellent customer service while investing time and resources to give its customer a much healthier working and home environment.
They are seeking a Lead HVAC Technician/ Installation & Service Manager to join their team!
- Oversee installations, services, and maintenance of all types of residential HVAC equipment
- Manage HVAC installations, services, and maintenance projects to ensure that it is completed as per the quote, drawings, specifications and budget
- Build and maintain positive relationships with contractors and homeowners
- Identify new business opportunities and assist in selling services & products
- Mentor and train HVAC apprentices
- Prepare weekly schedules for field personnel and provide updates with the management
- Meet and contribute to meetings, implement strategic sales metric and productivity and provide monthly labour forecasts
- Collaborate with workers, customers, engineers, subcontractors and suppliers
- Other duties assigned
- Valid 313D License
- G2 Gas Technician License
- Valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card
- Experience as a lead hand or in a management role in the residential HVAC industry
- Experience in providing estimates or quotes in residential HVAC projects
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HVAC installations & services
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.