Posted: 1 March, 2017 Job Reference ID: 3254625 Location: Woodbridge
positions: Electrician job type: full time
Our client has been in business for over 30 years providing a wide range of electrical services from new builds, small renovations and service work. They are very established and have secured projects with some of the major companies within the GTA. They are experienced in new construction projects, design builds, additions, alterations, renovations, hospital work, service & maintenance, lighting, distribution, wayside power, fire alarm, security, CCTV, voice and date access control.
They are seeking a Licensed Electrician to join their team.
– Testing of electrical equipment for proper function after installation
– Troubleshooting faulty equipment
– Installation of distribution equipment including switchgears and panels
– Installation of brackets, hangers and equipment for supporting electrical equipment
– Prepare conductors for splicing of electrical connections
– 309A Certification
– 3+ years of experience within the Commercial/Industrial sector
– Valid Driver’s License
– Basic computer literacy (preferred)
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.