Posted: 9 March, 2021 Job Reference ID: 1451321
positions: Millwright job type: full time,permanent compensation: $35.83/hour + $1.24/hour (night premium) + Company Benefits
Full Time – Midnight Shift (11PM start)
$35.83/hour + $1.24/hour (night premium)
About the Company:
Our client is one of Canada’s largest food group processing companies and are considered as a top producer of dairy products in the world. Operating for 140 years, they have offered a wide range of milk and dairy products, table spreads, fruit juices, cheese and other cultured products. They are known for fostering a safe, open, trusting team environment in which individual initiative, mutual respect, integrity and personal dignity are promoted and rewarded.
They are seeking Industrial Millwright to join their dynamic team!
- Perform maintenance and repair of all facility, production machinery and refrigeration equipment
- Design and fabrication of equipment to facilitate continuous improvement of the operation
- Perform building maintenance, lubrication, requisition of parts and supplies
- Possess a valid Industrial Millwright license with a provincial or inter-provincial trade certification
- Minimum 3 years of work-related experience
- Industrial plant maintenance experience with high-speed production and packaging equipment
- Computer skills including basic maintenance management software (SAP)
- Demonstrated advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.