Posted: 15 March, 2019 Job Reference ID: 1728815 Location: Toronto
positions: Millwright job type: permanent
Permanent / Full Time
About the Company:
Our client is a pioneer leading in providing treatments to operating metal components to last longer and preform better. Specializing in the shot and laser peening industries they have produced a diversified reputation for their technologies and have earned numerous approvals from many facilities such as aerospace, automotive, agricultural, mining, marine and many more.
They are seeking an experienced Millwright to join their team.
– Construct and/or repair industrial machines used in controlled shot peening environment
– Repair pumps, large conveying augers, dust collectors and blast rooms
– Align machines and equipment using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, rules, micrometers, lasers and plumb bobs
– Repair and lubricate machinery and equipment when needed
– Assemble machinery and bolts using appropriate tools
– Operate engine lathe or milling machine
– Perform variety of duties which may change often; and operate machinery in a safely manner
– Minimum of 5 years experience as a Millwright
– Able to read and interpret blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
– Good welding and metal fabricating skills
– Able to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy
– Ability to lift up to 100lbs and comfortable with heights
– Ability to problem solve and make decisions based on measurable information
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.