Posted: 3 August, 2016 Job Reference ID: 7650806 Location: Toronto
positions: Plumber job type: full time
Serving residential and commercial customers throughout the GTA for over 30 years, our client is your go-to full service plumbing company that does anything from new installations through to maintenance, repairs and emergency work. Their team of professionals are dedicated to providing reliable, quality and affordable plumbing to suit all of their customer’s needs and projects.
– Install, repair and maintain residential and small commercial plumbing fixtures and systems
– Troubleshoot plumbing systems to determine solutions on service calls
– Complete reconstruction of existing plumbing to meet new requirements
– Work with underground drain systems, installation pumps, ABS, cast iron, cooper and pex
– Interact with customers in a professional manner
– Plumbing license (306A) or 4th year apprenticeship
– Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
– Knowledgeable in Plumbing and Health and Safety codes
– Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.