Posted: 20 July, 2021 Job Reference ID: 2131373 Location: Vaughan
positions: Logistics and Fulfillment Coordinator job type: full time,permanent compensation: Commensurate with experience, Company Benefits
Competitive wages + Company benefits
About the Company:
Our client is a recognized leader in the Residential Heating and Air Conditioning Industry providing services across Vaughan, Richmond Hill, and surrounding areas. Operating for over 20 years, they have been successful in providing their customers with superior quality of service, excellent end results, and meeting deadlines every time.
They are rapidly growing and are seeking a Logistics and Fulfillment Coordinator to join their dynamic team!
- Manage inventory and workload planning
- Oversee day-to-day shipments with customers and carriers
- Coordinate appointments and pick ups between customers and carriers
- Provide support with documentation and scheduling within the department
- Review and reconcile discrepancies in budgets, terms, and quantities
- Create and maintain an organized environment and workflows
- Assist with staging and unloading & routing of goods to personnel
- Other logistics and fulfillment duties as required
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Exposure in the HVAC Industry is an asset
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Logistics/Fulfillment Coordinator
- Willing to work during weekend and some overtime as required
- Lifting of up to 25 kg or 55 lbs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access); familiarity with BV and Basis systems are considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license with a reliable transportation
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.