Posted: 15 January, 2018 Job Reference ID: 5857727 Location: Mississauga
positions: Operator job type: full time
Our client is recognized as a global leader in thermal transfer ink ribbons used in label machines that are utilized in every industry that requires labeling. They have been operating for 90 years as an innovator in printing and coating technologies.
They are currently seeking a Machine Operator to join their team.
– Takes master rolls of ribbon and processes these down to smaller sizes with slitting machines
– Running the machines, machine setup, using quality checking equipment (calipers, hardness, gauce) and using hand trucks
– Reading and signing off work orders
– Mechanical Aptitude is a must
– Flexible for day/afternoon shifts
– Able to lift 50lbs
– High attention to detail
– Ability to stand and move machinery for long periods of time
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.