Posted: 4 January, 2019 Job Reference ID: 1056468 Location: Brampton
positions: Machinist job type: permanent
Permanent / Full Time
About the Company:
Our client is a privately owned custom industrial service and steel fabrication Company. Operating for more than 25 years they have built an excellent reputation for their quality workmanship and services provided to their loyal customers.
They are currently seeking a Lathe Machinist to join their growing team.
– Operate machine tools; lathes
– Observe machine operations and adjust controls to ensure conformance with specified tolerances
– Verify all alignments on machines
– Review and understand blueprints or specifications for a job
– Monitor the accuracy cuts; replace dull cutting tools
– Check accuracy or work against blueprints and specifications
– Minimum of 5 years experience with conventional lathes up to 8 mtr lg
– Experience with milling machines and drilling machines
– Boring machine experience is an asset
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.