Posted: 22 February, 2021 Job Reference ID: 6924028
positions: Electrician job type: full time,permanent
About the Company:
Our client is a leading international Canadian food manufacturing company. They manufacture well known protein products for retail, food service and fresh food markets. They are a proud Canadian owned company that has been successfully operating for over 25 years and have over 5,000 happy employees.
They are seeking Maintenance Electrician to join their dynamic team!
- Quickly troubleshoot and repair problems as they occur on production process equipment, utilities (power supply, refrigeration, steam, compressed air, hot water, hydraulic power pack), facility and grounds
- Systematically diagnoses faults in electrical and electronic systems and equipment and repairs or replaces electrical and electronic components as required
- Plans installations from blueprints, sketches and specifications and installs all electrical and electronic devices according to the electrical code
- Follow preventative maintenance processes and procedures
- Accurately report on all work performed, parts and tools used, as well as work required for all plant equipment
- Work on other projects and duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager
- 3-5 years of experience as a licensed Electrician
- Valid Electrical License (442A)
- Advanced electrical troubleshooting knowledge, including a working knowledge of PLC’s and equipment automation
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude for quick troubleshooting and diagnosis of problems with machinery, systems and facilities
- Industrial plant maintenance experience including, but not limited to, the installation, maintenance, repair and overhaul of conveyors, pumps, motors, gearboxes, rail assemblies, hydraulic assemblies, pneumatic assemblies and packaging machinery
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.