Posted: 24 November, 2019 Job Reference ID: 8914673 Location: Mississauga
Our client is a leader in providing aluminum solutions worldwide. Operating for over 50 years, this building system and aluminum extrusion company offers full services from design and development through to manufacturing and operations. Employing over 20,000 industry professionals across the world, they are a great company for anyone to establish themselves within a large firm.
– Perform daily preventative maintenance checks
– Troubleshoot and perform service/repairs to hydraulic systems and equipment
– Read blueprints and use electrical schematics
– Use PLC5 software for troubleshooting press system problems
– Complete work orders in a timely manner
– Log completed equipment work orders and equipment downtime
– Perform other general labour duties as required
– Maintenance Electrician license (309A) or Industrial Electrician license (442A)
– Experience with Hydraulics (asset)
– Knowledge in PLC5 software
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Work either afternoon shifts or night shift
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.