Posted: 14 October, 2021 Job Reference ID: 8873248 Location: Mississauga
positions: Helper job type: full time,permanent
About the Company:
Our client is a leading international Canadian food manufacturing company. They manufacture well known protein products for retail, food service and fresh food markets. They are a proud Canadian owned company that has been successfully operating for over 25 years and have over 5,000 happy employees.
They are seeking Maintenance Helper to join their dynamic team!
- Quickly troubleshoot, diagnose and repair problems as they occur on any equipment or facility
- Communicate and work in a teamwork environment with other maintenance personnel
- Follow preventative maintenance procedures
- Other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor and/or designate
- Work in and promote a safe environment
- Must work strictly in compliance with all Health & Safety and follow all relevant GMP’s
- Demonstrate ability to work in a highly technical environment
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for quick trouble shooting and diagnosis of problems with machinery, systems, and facilities
- Industrial plant maintenance experience is an asset
- Ability to lift and or move materials
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Experience in a computerized environment, PLC and automated equipment
- Experience working in a food plant is considered an asset
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.