Posted: 23 February, 2015 Job Reference ID: 1575436 Location: Toronto
positions: Electrician job type: full time
Our client is Canada’s leading manufacturer of high quality, frameless cabinetry. Operating since 2000, they have built a reputation for providing efficient and environmentally friendly products, as well as consistent high quality service for its customers.
They are seeking an Industrial Electrician to join their team.
– Service, maintain, and troubleshoot panel saws, CNC machines, door clamps, and Edgebanders Finishing Lines (Catiner)
– Complete all required repairs in a timely manner
– Conduct preventative and system maintenance of equipment
– 2+ years related experience
– Licensed 309A or 442A
– Experience in the woodworking industry
– Ability to read and interpret electrical blueprints, electrical schematics, and parts specifications
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.