Posted: 3 May, 2022 Job Reference ID: 5076061 Location: Mississauga
positions: 310T Technician job type: full time,hold compensation: Commensurate with experience + Company Benefits
Permanent/ Full Time
Commensurate with experience
About the Company:
Our client is a full service construction company in the residential, commercial and industrial sector. They offer services including concrete, landscaping, machine floating, bin rentals, project management and property maintenance from conception to completion. Providing high quality and value to their clients through their established connections they are constantly growing and learning more effective solutions to deliver to results.
They are seeking a motivated Mechanic to maintain company vehicles, trucks and other construction heavy equipment.
- Driving to job sites across GTA
- Inspecting trucks, machines and other heavy equipment
- Perform on site and or in shop service and preventative maintenance
- Repairing damaged equipment parts
- Conducting routine services
- Maintain a schedule for preventative maintenance on all equipment providing for lubrication, replacement of tires and tune ups, etc
- Performing major repair work when necessary
- Must be able to work flexible schedules
- Post-Secondary Education or GED
- Certification as a heavy equipment mechanic
- Valid Ontario drivers license required
- Ability to lift 50 lb
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines and construction equipment
- Excellent mechanical aptitude, coordination, and dexterity
- Good communication skills
- Able to work flexible hours
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.