Posted: 31 August, 2021 Job Reference ID: 3670978 Location: Mississauga
positions: Superintendent job type: full time,permanent
About the Company:
Our client is a leading international Canadian food manufacturing company. They manufacture well known protein products for retail, food service and fresh food markets. They are a proud Canadian owned company that has been successfully operating for over 25 years and have over 5,000 happy employees.
They are seeking Maintenance Supervisor to join their dynamic team!
- Organize, plan, direct and control the maintenance department, staff and equipment
- Coordinate maintenance of equipment, facility and schedule of employee shifts
- Direct and lead unionized staff
- Implement cost control, safety procedures and work quality
- Plan preventative maintenance
- Ensure employees and contractors conform to all company policies i.e. OHSA, HACCP, Collective Agreement, environmental diligence and all housekeeping is taken
- Troubleshoot PLC’s, sensors, servo drives etc.
- Graduate of a Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or Technology Program
- One or more License/Certification: Refrigeration Class B , 433A, 309A, 442A
- Relevant experience is considered an asset
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.