Posted: 13 May, 2016 Job Reference ID: 7215338 Location: Toronto
positions: Team Leader job type: full time
Our client is a large, fortune 500 company and a recognized leader in real estate management services. Their services include facility maintenance, operations and maintenance, asset management and energy and utility management.
They are seeking a Maintenance Team Lead to join their team.
– Oversee a team of technicians in the performance of regular facility monitoring, preventative and corrective maintenance to ensure up time objectives are met
– Oversee and perform facility walkthroughs, equipment and system monitoring
– Oversee and troubleshoot repairs of electrical building systems and equipment
– Oversee the implementation of preventative maintenance programs to ensure that deficiencies are identified, recorded and escalated.
– 5+ years of relevant experience in Facility Operations / Large Commercial Building Maintenance
– Previous experience in Supervisory/Leadership role
– Trades License in or more of the following (Refrigeration, Plumbing, Electrical, 3rd/4th Class Engineer, Building Operations and Gas I or II)
– Certification in Systems Maintenance Administration (asset)
– Must be able to work shifts and available for on call/standby and emergencies
– Strong knowledge of fire, life, safety, and building codes
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.