Posted: 18 August, 2021 Job Reference ID: 6693122 Location: Concord
job type: full time,permanent compensation: $25.00-$29.00/hour
Full-Time / Permanent
About the Company:
Our client is a Global distributor of plastic products and Personal Protective Equipment. Offering solutions and designs to minimize risk and increase Health and Safety in occupational, food, healthcare and industrial workplace environments. Headquartered in Concord, Ontario they have operated over 20 years and have grown their network to thousands of clients across Canada and Internationally.
They are currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to join their team.
- Liaise with manufacturer to set up equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment
- Analyze test results for machine errors and work to troubleshoot problems
- Utilize welding skills to cut and weld metal
- Provide operating instructions to new machine operators
- Completion of daily, weekly and monthly checklists for equipment maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of work-related experience
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED required
- Possession of a Valid Ontario Provincial Certificate of Qualifications as a Maintenance or Millwright is an asset
- Experience in setting up, repairing, and performing preventative maintenance on mask manufacturing equipment
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, plumbing and welding diagrams
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Ability to multitask
- Strong computer skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.