Posted: 7 March, 2022 Job Reference ID: 8822825 Location: North York
positions: Manager / Land Developer job type: full time,permanent compensation: $95,000 - $110,000/annually
Full-time / Permanent
$95,000 – $110,000/annually
About the Company:
Our client is a busy custom home builder and renovation company looking to add a Manager/Land Developer with 3+ years of experience to their team! They focus on residential and commercial projects across the GTA and offer full management services to their customers for over 15 years.
- Prepare and maintain project schedules, meeting minutes, budgets, cost tracking, & other financials
- Review and consolidate technical reports, drawings, and other work related tasks
- Support various internal departments (Marketing, Sales, Permitting, Construction, Warranty & Finance)
- Post-secondary degree or Master’s degree in Finance, Real Estate/Business, Planning, or Engineering
- 3 years of relevant work experience within the real estate development industry and/or Master’s degree with practical experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Microsoft Project is required
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.