Posted: 4 January, 2018 Job Reference ID: 6045736 Location: Barrie
positions: Foreman job type: full time
Our client is a top masonry contractor located in Barrie, ON. They cater to the commercial/industrial sectors by providing services in concrete unit masonry, stone, anchoring system, cavity wall construction and much more. Their projects include, but are not limited to a wide range of hospitals, military facilities, schools and residential high rise buildings.
They are seeking a Commercial Masonry Foreman to join their reputable team.
– Travel to various sites projects across Ontario
– Manage masonry projects including labour, equipment and material
– Abide by the obligations of supervisor and worker under the Occupational Health and Safety Act
– Communicate with the project management team regarding administrative matters
– Meet with estimators and project managers for kick off meeting to discuss specifics of projects
– Plan, organize, lead and guide crew members, trade contractors and customers
– Organize materials and logistics for projects
– Other duties as required
– A minimum of 5 years of experience in the masonry field
– Construction and trade certifications: CPR, First Aid, Working at Heights, Propane, Forklift Operator, Elevated work platform
– Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
– Valid Driver’s License
– Strong leadership skills
– Excellent communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.