Posted: 16 March, 2020 Job Reference ID: 3485693 Location: Etobicoke
positions: Fabricator job type: permanent
Permanent / Full Time
About the Company:
Our client is a custom fabrication and display company located in Etobicoke, ON. Specializing in storefront facades, 3D design, CNC, metal fabrication, commercial construction and many more services. Working with reputable companies such as NIKE, TD banks, Footlocker and many more they have become a one stop shop for meeting their clients diverse manufacturing requirements.
They are seeking a Metal Fabricator to join their team.
– Measure, cut, or shape metal, wood, plastic and other materials using appropriate tools and equipment
– Examine detailed drawings or specifications to find material and equipment requirements
– Adhere to health and safety regulations while maintaining a safe and clean environment
– Other duties assigned
– Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 60lbs
– Skilled in TIG and MIG welding
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Strong knowledge of tools and methods of all aspects of metal fabrication from building large structures to finer store fixtures and custom assets
– Possess a strong attention to detail
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
– Able to work well under pressure and in diverse working environments
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.