Posted: 29 October, 2021 Job Reference ID: 6573409 Location: Bolton
positions: Welder job type: full time,permanent compensation: $18.00-$22.00/hourly
$18.00 – $22.00/hourly
About the Company:
Our client is a leading distributor in the manufacturing industry across Canada. Operating for many decades they have produced a large scale of ornamental iron fences, custom iron fences, chain link fences, agricultural fences and a full line of wire products. They have employed many workers and have built a strong team of experts with a reputation of honesty and integrity.
They are seeking a Junior-to-Intermediate MIG Welder. The ideal candidate will be versatile and a team player who welds and fabricates metals for fence manufacturing.
- Perform custom MIG welding
- Prepare jigs for welding
- Interpret welding process specifications
- 1 – 3 years of welding experience is an asset
- Diploma or certificate in welding is an asset
- Must be able to weld galvanized materials
- Must be able to read work drawings
- Forklift certification is an asset
Applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.