Posted: 28 July, 2016 Job Reference ID: 8765838 Location: Toronto
positions: Mechanic,Millwright job type: full time
Our client is a large, recognized leader in real estate management services. They have set the standard within their industry and provided a complete spectrum of a client’s real estate needs including facility management, operations and maintenance, asset management and energy and utility management.
They are seeking a Facility Mechanic to join their team.
– Perform preventative / corrective facility, routine and on-demand service and maintenace on facility mechanical and electrical equipment and systems
– Conduct facility walk- throughs, mechanical/electrical equipment system monitoring and systems
– Respond to routine and on demand service requests
– Receive, track and report status of facility and repair work
– Follow company and Health and Safety policies
– 5+ years of facility experience in hospital, university, food, manufacturing or other institutions
– Strong understanding of mechanical and electrical systems
– Millwright license
– Good communication skills
– Flexible to work shifts and available for on-call/standby and emergency calls
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.