Posted: 25 February, 2021 Job Reference ID: 9452436 Location: North York
positions: Millwright job type: full time,permanent
About the Company:
Our client is a leading international Canadian food manufacturing company. They manufacture well known protein products for retail, food service and fresh food markets. They are a proud Canadian owned company that has been successfully operating for over 25 years and have over 5,000 happy employees.
They are seeking a Millwright to join their dynamic team!
- Maintenance and repair of processing and packaging equipment
- Design and fabricate equipment to facilitate continuous improvement of the operation
- Perform building maintenance, lubrication and requisition of parts and supplies
- Minimum 3 years of work-related experience
- Experience on operating Refrigeration equipment is considered an asset
- Basic electrical troubleshooting knowledge is required
- Knowledge of microprocessor controls, pneumatics and hydraulics
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.