Posted: 27 April, 2017 Job Reference ID: 2545721 Location: Toronto
positions: Millwright job type: full time
Our client is a large reputable company who delivers award-winning, high quality and cost effective solutions to their clients every day. They are a leading provider in corporate real estate needs. Offering services in facility management, real estate management, project delivery, professional and workplace solutions. Their knowledge of change in this industry has successfully made themselves one of the largest recognized leaders in real estate management service across North America.
They are seeking a Building Operator – Millwright Mechanic to join their team.
– Perform preventative and corrective maintenance, mechanical or electrical equipment and low voltage systems
– Monitor assigned facility by conducting facility walkthroughs, mechanical and electrical equipment and system monitoring and inspection
– Maintain, troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical building systems and equipment
– Respond to routine and on-demand service requests
– Ensure work completed meets quality, contract response and all other requirements
– Ensure that deficiencies are identified, recorded and escalated, and that related documents are maintained
– Participate in and assist with facility-related projects
– Other duties assigned
– High school completion plus a specialized technical or business course
– Industrial Millwright License
– 5+ years of related job experience
– Able to work flexible shifts, available for on-call/standby and emergency call-outs as they arise
– Able to lift and carry 50lbs
– Able to read and interpret blueprints and schematics specific to trade
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Knowledge of Building Automation Systems (BAS), Metasys knowledge (asset)
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.