Posted: 10 September, 2018 Job Reference ID: 4024258 Location: Vaughan
positions: Millwright job type: permanent compensation: $31.00 to $35.00 per hour
– $31.00 to $35.00 per hour
– Company Benefits
About the Company:
Our client is a large industrial wire supply company that has been successfully operating for 45 years. Over the years they have become a top leader in their industry and have supplied over 500 customers across North America. Their large facility and equipment has enabled them to work with a variety of grades and specifications while providing excellent service at a competitive price.
They are currently looking for a Millwright to join their dynamic team.
– Responsible for the repair, troubleshooting, maintenance using schematics and technical drawings
– Read and interpret blueprints and diagrams
– Repair, install, align, dismantle and move equipment/productions
– Adjust machinery and repair/replace defective parts
– Perform machine maintenance by cleaning and lubricating
– Industrial Millwright Certification / License
– 5+ years experience in metal processing or manufacturing environment
– Knowledge of Health and Safety Act and Regulations
– Excellent communication and computer skills
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
– Team player and ability to meet deadlines
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.