Posted: 8 March, 2021 Job Reference ID: 1591362 Location: Toronto
positions: Heavy Equipment Operator job type: contract,full time
Competitive hourly wages
About the Company:
Our client is a team of managers and experienced craftsmen in the real estate investment and development industry. With many years of experience, they are specializing in low-rise, mid-rise and townhouse residential projects that is beautifully designed and produced in premier locations while providing sustainable green living and cutting-edge technology.
They are seeking a Mini-Excavator Operator to join their team.
- Dig a 2-feet hole around a job site parameter using a mini excavator
- Operate company machinery and equipment in a professional, safe, and courteous manner
- Perform duties in an outdoor construction setting
- Communicate with foreman and trades to ensure the project is completed
- Other duties assigned
- Experience operating mini excavator is a must
- 2-3+ years of experience in construction
- Strong oral communication skills
- Valid G Class Driver’s License with a clean driving abstract
- Valid Safety Training Certificates (Working at Heights Certificate, WHMIS, & OHSA in 4 steps, etc.) are considered an asset
- Own PPE
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.