Posted: 26 March, 2015 Job Reference ID: 4808721 Location: Toronto
positions: Technician job type: permanent compensation: $34-$40 per hour
Our client is a large, reputable company that offers innovative and environmentally friendly products and services to renowned transit organizations both in the public and private sectors. Canadian owned and operating for over 15 years, they offer a wide range of services in Toronto, Montreal, and Ottawa that include but are not limited to fleet maintenance, mobile repair, engine rebuilds, and oil changes. They have a highly knowledgeable and fully licensed staff of service technicians ready to perform immediate service work to deliver the best quality to its customers.
They are seeking a Mobile Service Technician to join their team.
– Performs repairs and preventative maintenance services
– Conducts inspection and safety checks of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, and brake systems
– Estimates time and material cost of service repairs
– Documents all required work including repairs, parts, and repair times
– Provides excellent customer service at all times
– 3+ years of relevant work experience
– Valid G license with a clean driving abstract
– 310T Journeyman in good standing with the college of trades
– Cummins Certified Diesel Technician
– Available for on-call and flexible schedule
– $34-$40 per hour
– Company benefits package and service vehicle with specialized tooling provided
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.