Posted: 10 May, 2017 Job Reference ID: 9986246 Location: Vaughan
positions: Administrator,Assistant job type: full time
Our client is a family owned business operating a successful franchise that specializes in Solarium and Sunroom additions. Operating since 1975, they have expanded to 300 locations in 25 different countries. They have an expert team of design consultants and installers who dedicate themselves to their customers and provide an out-finished product to fit their lifestyle and budget.
They are seeking an Office Administrator/Executive Assistant to join their team.
– Present a pleasant, welcoming first contact to all clients, vendors and staff
– Provide administrative support to staff and management
– Develop and implement efficient office systems to ensure smooth operation of office and administrative functions
– Perform general office duties (sorting mail and faxes, incoming/outgoing calls, manage calendar, issue and collect invoices)
– 2+ years of experience in an office setting and working in a construction related environment
– Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
– High level of organization and time management skills
– Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.