Posted: 15 May, 2014 Job Reference ID: 5620909 Location: Toronto
positions: Administrator job type: full time
Our client is an internationally known contractor that provides a full range of services that include design build, preconstruction, construction management and general contracting. Their clients include big name owners throughout Canada and the US like TD Bank, Lowes, Home Depot, Best Buy and many clients in the educational and public sector. Employing close to 100 industry professionals and having 7 offices throughout North America, they are a great company for anyone that is looking to establish themselves with a big firm.
They are seeking a Office Administrator to join their team.
– Provide administrative support to employees and management
– Prepare and administer contracts, invoices, payroll and other documents as requested by management
– Manage incoming calls and provide exceptional customer service
– Other general offices duties including: filing, faxing, etc.
– 3+ years related experience working as an administrator in a construction environment
– Experience using Timberline software
– Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
– Able to work well under pressure and in a face paced environment
All candidates please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.